The BiogasETC consortium comprises of:
- business partners that are strong in design and commercialization of technology (CCS and its subcontractors Hadetec and Van der Wiel)
- partners with substantial knowledge of (bio)gas markets and sustainability issues in different EU countries (GDF SUEZ, Fraunhofer IWES, ICL)
- partners that are actively engaged in promoting the use of upgraded biogas in their territory and maintain contacts with the agricultural and industrial sector (Province of Utrecht).
Therefore, the consortium is more than capable of fine-tuning the technology and ensuring its successful market introduction. The international stature of our partners for commercialization and design will make the difference in expanding the horizon beyond the Dutch borders and successfully introduce and launch the innovation on the European market.
Consortium partners are:
- CCS Energy consulting
- Fraunhofer IWES – Division Bioenergy System Technology
- GDF SUEZ – Research and Innovation Center in Gas and New Energies (CRIGEN)
- Imperial College London – Imperial Centre for Energy Policy and Technology (ICEPT)
- Province of Utrecht
- Utrecht University – Utrecht Sustainability Institute
- Wageningen UR Livestock Research